NEWS - World Cup 2021
Dear ITSF National Federations,
ITSF and the French Federation of Table Soccer is really pleased to let you know that the 2021 World Cup & World Championships will be held from 22th to 27th June in Nantes (France).
The competition will take place in the same venue as earlier editions: the Palais des Sports de Beaulieu, which has been restored last year and offers quality environment and services that will be gradually presented to you.
To start preparing the competition, we kindly remind you the followings:
- Qualification process to World Championships is online when clicking on “How to qualify for the 2021 WCHs”: https://www.tablesoccer.org/page/world-championships-qualifications
- New age categories: Junior Under 13 and Senior Over 63 will be implemented for the first time to the World Championships. We highly recommend to open those age categories as soon as possible when organising national and international competitions. This is a key opportunity to reach many people and to improve the development of Table Soccer in the World. Germany is an excellent example of what can be achieved, as it already count 42 players over 63 since September 2019 and demonstrated a high level in junior competitions during the 2019 World Cup.
Make sure you don’t miss important information by regularly taking a look at those pages:
- ITSF Website: https://www.tablesoccer.org/page/2021-itsf-world-cup
- ITSF Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ITSF.tablesoccer/
- 2021 World Cup event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/2535237513208579/
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us.
Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2019 17:33, Adrian Schuler